Pecan Trees - Forkert (Type 2)
Best Planted in USDA Hardiness Zone: 7-9.
Plant Quick Guide
Year to Bear:
- About Bare Root Pre-Orders
ATTENTION: If your order contains both bare root and potted plants, your order will ship AFTER the bare root trees are harvested. Additional shipping fees may apply if you notify us that you would like to receive your potted trees sooner. Please note this only applies to combination (bare root & potted) tree orders. If your order only contains potted trees it will ship within the 7-10 business day window. If your order only contains bare root trees, it will ship in the order it was received, after the tree harvest. Thank you!
• Thank you for pre ordering! Please use code BR2018 at checkout to receive a limited time offer of 10% off your bare root order. Code is only valid on bare root pecan pre orders.
• Pecan bare root pre orders will be accepted until harvest date of bare root trees (to be determined, but generally end of December/early January) or until maximum orders have been filled.
• Orders will ship approximately 2-3 weeks after harvest date UNLESS otherwise noted in your order. We do not hold orders unless requested by you the buyer.
• Payment in full is required to secure quantity and variety for your order. Payment will be processed immediately upon completing checkout.
• Pre Orders are shipped in the order that they were received after harvest date (to be determined, but generally end of December/early January).
• If, in the event the quantity or variety you pre ordered is not available you will be notified and will have the opportunity to substitute a different variety or cancel your order before shipping.
I was told not to plant bare root trees in the spring, they would not make it. I ordered my 16 trees from Plant Me Green and they were shipped on a Monday and I received them Friday evening about 9:00 PM. Saturday I planted the trees. A week and a half later, I had one tree broke off at the graft by hogs, 11 of the remaining 15 have budded out. I was extremely worried about planting bare root in the spring and the plants taking 5 days to reach me so I could plant them. Hopefully the last 4 trees will bud and I will have 100% success with my trees. Thank you Plant Me Green.
Shipment arrived packed well and gave me larger trees than expected. Very easy company to deal with. Trees as promised.