Pecan Trees (Potted) - Candy (Type 2)
Best Planted in USDA Hardiness Zone: 6-9.
This product is sold out
Plant Quick Guide
Year to Bear:
Does Not Ship To:
- How to Plant
- About Bare Root Preorders
Due to the Agricultural Laws that are in place, we currently cannot ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or US territories. We cannot ship trees internationally. If you have any questions concerning transit time for your order, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free 855-817-5268.
STEP 1) First, decide on a planting location. Consider carefully what kind of sun, soil, and growing-space your tree or shrub will need.
STEP 2) Once you've located the perfect spot, the hole you are digging must be at least double the width and as deep as the root system you are planting.
STEP 3) Remove the plant from the pot and place the root ball in the hole. The top of the root system should be level with the ground. Before placing the tree or shrub in the hole, use your hands to gently break up the root system.
STEP 4) Once the plant is in place, backfill the hole with native soil and any leftover potting material.
STEP 5) Pack down the soil to eliminate any air pockets.
STEP 6) When finished, water thoroughly.
More Information: Pecan Planting Guide
• Thank you for pre ordering! Please use code BR2018 at checkout to receive a limited time offer of 10% off your bare root order. Code is only valid on bare root pecan pre orders.
• Pecan bare root pre orders will be accepted until harvest date of bare root trees (to be determined, but generally end of December/early January) or until maximum orders have been filled.
• Orders will ship approximately 2-3 weeks after harvest date UNLESS otherwise noted in your order. We do not hold orders unless requested by you the buyer.
• Payment in full is required to secure quantity and variety for your order. Payment will be processed immediately upon completing checkout.
• Pre Orders are shipped in the order that they were received after harvest date (to be determined, but generally end of December/early January).
• If, in the event the quantity or variety you pre ordered is not available you will be notified and will have the opportunity to substitute a different variety or cancel your order before shipping.