Pecan Trees - Stuart (Type 2)
Best Planted In Zone: 6-10.
- About Bare Root Pre-Orders
Summer Shipping Schedule has begun and is based on your location. Please find your State to determine the tentative day your order will ship. Plant Me Green may determine the weather, heat, and/or temperatures are too volatile and may hold your order until such a time as it is safe for your plant to travel.
Ship Days by State:
Monday: CO, IA, ID, MI, MN, MT, ND, NE, NM, NV, NY, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI, WY
Tuesday: AR, CT, DE, IL, IN, KS, MA, MD, ME, MO, NH, NJ, OH, OK, PA, RI, TX, VT, WV
Wednesday: AL, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA
• Thank you for pre ordering! Please use code BR2018 at checkout to receive a limited time offer of 10% off your bare root order. Code is only valid on bare root pecan pre orders.
• Pecan bare root pre orders will be accepted until harvest date of bare root trees (to be determined, but generally end of December/early January) or until maximum orders have been filled.
• Orders will ship approximately 2-3 weeks after harvest date UNLESS otherwise noted in your order. We do not hold orders unless requested by you the buyer.
• Payment in full is required to secure quantity and variety for your order. Payment will be processed immediately upon completing checkout.
• Pre Orders are shipped in the order that they were received after harvest date (to be determined, but generally end of December/early January).
• If, in the event the quantity or variety you pre ordered is not available you will be notified and will have the opportunity to substitute a different variety or cancel your order before shipping.
Right now I am not sure it is going to make it. All branches were broken in shipment so I am hoping it comes back. When the pecan and oak were packed together they were both beaten up pretty bad. They were not tied off like the desirable pecan was.
Tree have died!
Only one has lived. Will be calling for replacement.
I ordered a Stuart pecan tree (type 2)and a Desirable pecan tree (type 1).Planted both same day and same way. Desirable is doing great! Buds everywhere. My Stuart is doing nothing. Not sure if dead or a slow bloomer. Waiting a little longer and will see if I need to order another type 2 tree.