Pecan Trees - Oconee (Type 1)
Best Planted In Zone: 6-10.
- About Bare Root Pre-Orders
Summer Shipping Schedule has begun and is based on your location. Please find your State to determine the tentative day your order will ship. Plant Me Green may determine the weather, heat, and/or temperatures are too volatile and may hold your order until such a time as it is safe for your plant to travel.
Ship Days by State:
Monday: CO, IA, ID, MI, MN, MT, ND, NE, NM, NV, NY, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI, WY
Tuesday: AR, CT, DE, IL, IN, KS, MA, MD, ME, MO, NH, NJ, OH, OK, PA, RI, TX, VT, WV
Wednesday: AL, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA
• Thank you for pre ordering! Please use code BR2018 at checkout to receive a limited time offer of 10% off your bare root order. Code is only valid on bare root pecan pre orders.
• Pecan bare root pre orders will be accepted until harvest date of bare root trees (to be determined, but generally end of December/early January) or until maximum orders have been filled.
• Orders will ship approximately 2-3 weeks after harvest date UNLESS otherwise noted in your order. We do not hold orders unless requested by you the buyer.
• Payment in full is required to secure quantity and variety for your order. Payment will be processed immediately upon completing checkout.
• Pre Orders are shipped in the order that they were received after harvest date (to be determined, but generally end of December/early January).
• If, in the event the quantity or variety you pre ordered is not available you will be notified and will have the opportunity to substitute a different variety or cancel your order before shipping.
Great leafy trees! Awesome service and packaging!
The Five other Varieties have all sprouted, Oconee has yet to show any signs of life
GOOD job....nice folks
I was really pleased with the trees when I got them I planted them within 48 hours after I got them. The Zenner tree looks good,but the Oconie does not look good.Maybe it will come out of it. Really pleased so for. Thanks Sherman,
I bought a total of 16 pecan trees of 4 different varieties. So far, I have had 5 trees bud out. Of the other 11 trees, one was broken in the graft and did not sprout. The other ten just never did anything. The plants were sent out on Monday morning and did not arrive to my house until Friday night at 9:00 PM. I planted them the next morning and put root stimulator on them as I planted the trees. I have watered them as they needed water. We have had rain about every other day since they were planted.