If you are considering adding a crape myrtle to your landscape, it is important to understand how to make a good buying decision. Before you shop our selection of crape myrtle trees for sale, there is one important factor to consider: your location.
BLOG: CRAPE MYRTLE ARTICLES
THE COLORFUL BLACK DIAMOND® CRAPE MYRTLE
If you are hoping to add some color to your yard, the Black Diamond® Crape Myrtle varieties are an excellent choice. These stunning trees feature vivid blooms and intense dark leaves that are almost black in hue.
3 DIFFERENT WAYS TO PRUNE YOUR CRAPE MYRTLE
Details on how to prune your crape myrtle to the exact look you want! Prune your crape myrtle in the form of Standard, Multiple Stem, or Natural.
Few flowering plants can compete with crape myrtles for vibrant summer color. As an added bonus, crape myrtles thrive in heat and humidity and are drought-tolerant once established. Plant Me Green has a gorgeous assortment of crape myrtle trees for sale in various colors and container options.
• All crape myrtles are sun lovers— they must have full sun (6+ hours)
• Generally, they are cold hardy in zones 7-9
• They are extremely heat-tolerant and quite drought-tolerant once established
• Note the mature height and structure (tree or shrub) of the crape myrtle in the description
• ** As this is a flowering shrub it does attract bees and can also provide habitat for birds**