Pecan Trees (Potted) - Kanza (Type 2)
Best Planted in USDA Hardiness Zone: 6-9.
Plant Quick Guide
- About Bare Root Preorders
Most Plant Me Green trees can be shipped and planted any time of year, unless the variety is specified as only seasonal delivery (such as bare root trees). Our shipping schedule is Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. This is to ensure our trees do not stay in a box longer than necessary and arrive to you as healthy as possible. If a package needs to arrive prior to a specific date, or at a more convenient time for you, please notate that upon placement of your order. On some occasions, severe weather and other unusual issues can delay shipping and delivery of your Plant Me Green package. Holiday shipping schedules are set by the carriers.
More Information: Pecan Planting Guide
• Thank you for pre ordering! Please use code BR2018 at checkout to receive a limited time offer of 10% off your bare root order. Code is only valid on bare root pecan pre orders.
• Pecan bare root pre orders will be accepted until harvest date of bare root trees (to be determined, but generally end of December/early January) or until maximum orders have been filled.
• Orders will ship approximately 2-3 weeks after harvest date UNLESS otherwise noted in your order. We do not hold orders unless requested by you the buyer.
• Payment in full is required to secure quantity and variety for your order. Payment will be processed immediately upon completing checkout.
• Pre Orders are shipped in the order that they were received after harvest date (to be determined, but generally end of December/early January).
• If, in the event the quantity or variety you pre ordered is not available you will be notified and will have the opportunity to substitute a different variety or cancel your order before shipping.
For the most part, the pecan trees look fine. There is some root damage on a few of them but I think they will be fine. If not, I know where to call.
4 of 8 pecans tap root cut too short, very little root to work with, will have to containerise for year. Will not be buying from you again. Cost me a year
I ordered 10 kanza pecan bare root trees. All were about 2 ft tall and had nice tap roots to match.
Always good business to work with