Pecan Trees (Bare Root) - Pawnee (Type 1)
Best Planted in USDA Hardiness Zone: 6-10.
This product is sold out
Plant Quick Guide
Year to Bear:
- About Bare Root Pre-Orders
ATTENTION: If your order contains both bare root and potted plants, your order will ship AFTER the bare root trees are harvested. Additional shipping fees may apply if you notify us that you would like to receive your potted trees sooner. Please note this only applies to combination (bare root & potted) tree orders. If your order only contains potted trees it will ship within the 7-10 business day window. If your order only contains bare root trees, it will ship in the order it was received, after the tree harvest. Thank you!
• Pecan bare root pre orders will be accepted until harvest date of bare root trees (to be determined, but generally end of December/early January) or until maximum orders have been filled.
• Orders will ship approximately 2-3 weeks after harvest date UNLESS otherwise noted in your order. We do not hold orders unless requested by you the buyer.
• Payment in full is required to secure quantity and variety for your order. Payment will be processed immediately upon completing checkout.
• Pre Orders are shipped in the order that they were received after harvest date (to be determined, but generally end of December/early January).
• If, in the event the quantity or variety you pre ordered is not available you will be notified and will have the opportunity to substitute a different variety or cancel your order before shipping.
I received my trees about March 15th or so and planted them about a day or so after getting them. We have received adequate rainfall since they were planted. Currently there isn’t a single bud broken on the pecan trees. I have planted several thousand apple trees at the same time and they are growing great. I’m wondering what’s going on and what the warrantee is on these trees.
Was hooping for something a little bigger with some limbs, but as long as it lives I am happy.
It came dormant but alive with a root it should grow fast
Trees are happy as can be. Still banked waiting for me to plant.
plants came as described......great packaging and in good condition