Pecan Trees (Bare Root) - Lakota (Type 2)
Best Planted in USDA Hardiness Zone: 6-9.
Plant Quick Guide
- About Bare Root Preorders
ATTENTION: If your order contains both bare root and potted plants, your order will ship AFTER the bare root trees are harvested. Additional shipping fees may apply if you notify us that you would like to receive your potted trees sooner. Please note this only applies to combination (bare root & potted) tree orders. If your order only contains potted trees it will ship within the 7-10 business day window. If your order only contains bare root trees, it will ship in the order it was received, after the tree harvest. Thank you!
More Information: Bare Root Planting Guide
• Pecan bare root preorders will be accepted until harvest date of bare root trees (to be determined, but generally early January) or until maximum orders have been filled.
• Orders will ship approximately 2-3 weeks after harvest date UNLESS otherwise noted in your order. We do not hold orders unless requested by you the buyer.
• Payment in full is required to secure quantity and variety for your order. Payment will be processed immediately upon completing checkout.
• Preorders are shipped in the order that they were received after harvest date (to be determined, but generally early January).
• If, in the event the quantity or variety you preordered is not available you will be notified and will have the opportunity to substitute a different variety or cancel your order before shipping.
Tree arrived in good shape, but I expected it to have a more roots than it did. I was also a little surprised at how bent it was. I needed to attached guy ropes in two opposing direction to try to get the bend somewhat straightened. Spring is here and I can see the buds are beginning to swell, but I realize this first year will be a year of recovery and it won't be until dormancy that the tree begins to re-establish a flourishing root system. I am optimistic.
I am a South Carolina transplant to Connecticut--I know pecan trees and was delighted to have the trees delivered promptly and in great shape. I recommend them highly.
Arrived very well packed and long root system on these 4-5' long bare rooted trees.
Professionally packed and now will see how they will start up and grow. Can tell you next year if I am 100% happy but looks very good from the start. Winfridus Bakker
graph was too narrow gauge and "s" curved, difficult to straighten out.
Trees arrived quickly, in perfect condition.
Wonderful large size.
Very pleased with this order and will order again.