Pecan Orchard Southern Starter Pack - Pawnee & Elliot (20 Trees)
Best Planted In Zone: 6-9.
- About Bare Root Pre-Orders
- (10) Pawnee pecan trees and
- (10) Elliot pecan trees.
About the Varieties:
The Elliot is a prolific pecan tree, yielding an abundance (around 82 per pound) of excellent quality, flavorful pecans. The nuts are thin shelled with a plump kernel. The Elliot is also scab resistant. It is a Type-2, or protogynous, pollinator, meaning that its stigma is receptive prior to pollen shedding. The Pawnee Pecan tree is a Type 1 pollinator and has a high yield potential for quality nuts. The pecans ripen around October and their excellent kernel color and quality make them a great nut to have around the house. The nuts are large and thin shelled so they are easily crackable. The Pawnee Pecan is a medium sized tree and can reach a height of 30 feet with a width between 15-25 feet.
Summer Shipping Schedule has begun and is based on your location. Please find your State to determine the tentative day your order will ship. Plant Me Green may determine the weather, heat, and/or temperatures are too volatile and may hold your order until such a time as it is safe for your plant to travel.
Ship Days by State:
Monday: CO, IA, ID, MI, MN, MT, ND, NE, NM, NV, NY, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI, WY
Tuesday: AR, CT, DE, IL, IN, KS, MA, MD, ME, MO, NH, NJ, OH, OK, PA, RI, TX, VT, WV
Wednesday: AL, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA
• Thank you for pre ordering! Please use code BR2018 at checkout to receive a limited time offer of 10% off your bare root order. Code is only valid on bare root pecan pre orders.
• Pecan bare root pre orders will be accepted until harvest date of bare root trees (to be determined, but generally end of December/early January) or until maximum orders have been filled.
• Orders will ship approximately 2-3 weeks after harvest date UNLESS otherwise noted in your order. We do not hold orders unless requested by you the buyer.
• Payment in full is required to secure quantity and variety for your order. Payment will be processed immediately upon completing checkout.
• Pre Orders are shipped in the order that they were received after harvest date (to be determined, but generally end of December/early January).
• If, in the event the quantity or variety you pre ordered is not available you will be notified and will have the opportunity to substitute a different variety or cancel your order before shipping.
This is my second time buying a Pecan Grove starter pack with Plant Me Green and I am still very satisfied. In a couple more weeks when they leaf out I will know how many made it but last time everything came as expected and this time appears the same. Great job guys!
Great set of 20 trees. Great packaging. Great looking trees. They came on Monday and I planted on Tuesday. Very happy with them
Pecan Grove starter pack (20 Trees) Pawnee (Type 1) and Elliot (Type 2) southern combo