Pecan Trees (Bare Root) - Cape Fear (Type 1)
Best Planted in USDA Hardiness Zone: 6-9.
Plant Quick Guide
Year to Bear:
- About Bare Root Preorders
Most Plant Me Green trees can be shipped and planted any time of year, unless the variety is specified as only seasonal delivery (such as bare root trees). Our shipping schedule is Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. This is to ensure our trees do not stay in a box longer than necessary and arrive to you as healthy as possible. If a package needs to arrive prior to a specific date, or at a more convenient time for you, please notate that upon placement of your order. On some occasions, severe weather and other unusual issues can delay shipping and delivery of your Plant Me Green package. Holiday shipping schedules are set by the carriers.
More Information: Bare Root Planting Guide
• Pecan bare root preorders will be accepted until harvest date of bare root trees (to be determined, but generally early January) or until maximum orders have been filled.
• Orders will ship approximately 2-3 weeks after harvest date UNLESS otherwise noted in your order. We do not hold orders unless requested by you the buyer.
• Payment in full is required to secure quantity and variety for your order. Payment will be processed immediately upon completing checkout.
• Preorders are shipped in the order that they were received after harvest date (to be determined, but generally early January).
• If, in the event the quantity or variety you preordered is not available, you will be notified and will have the opportunity to substitute a different variety or cancel your order before shipping.
Dan received trees very quick and were in great shape planted and already showing new growth
Quick service and great prices ...lover the orchard starter kit. We'll do one kit a year
So far my trees are doing good. I received them in excellent condition and followed the directions.
Very pleased with out pecan trees. They are planted and have growth already. Will order more bare root trees from you in the future.