Pecan Trees (Bare Root) - Caddo (Type 1)
Best Planted in USDA Hardiness Zone: 6-10.
This product is sold out
Plant Quick Guide
Year to Bear:
- About Bare Root Pre-Orders
Most Plant Me Green trees can be shipped and planted any time of year, unless the variety is specified as only seasonal delivery (such as bare root trees). Our shipping schedule is Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. This is to ensure our trees do not stay in a box longer than necessary and arrive to you as healthy as possible. If a package needs to arrive prior to a specific date, or at a more convenient time for you, please notate that upon placement of your order. On some occasions, severe weather and other unusual issues can delay shipping and delivery of your Plant Me Green package. Holiday shipping schedules are set by the carriers.
• Pecan bare root pre orders will be accepted until harvest date of bare root trees (to be determined, but generally end of December/early January) or until maximum orders have been filled.
• Orders will ship approximately 2-3 weeks after harvest date UNLESS otherwise noted in your order. We do not hold orders unless requested by you the buyer.
• Payment in full is required to secure quantity and variety for your order. Payment will be processed immediately upon completing checkout.
• Pre Orders are shipped in the order that they were received after harvest date (to be determined, but generally end of December/early January).
• If, in the event the quantity or variety you pre ordered is not available you will be notified and will have the opportunity to substitute a different variety or cancel your order before shipping.
Excellent selection and service. Best trees I’ve ever purchased. Super healthy, fat with lots of roots.
My Caddo pecan tree arrived packed in plastic and with moist paper on the roots, just the same as an Eliott pecan in the same shipment. My Eliott is doing just fine, but the Caddo never leafed out in the spring. I'm not sure what happened because I planted both trees in the same area and both received similar watering. One is okay but the other is dead.
Good so far . Budding out.
They are doing beautifully