Pecan Trees - Elliot (Type 2)
Best Planted in USDA Hardiness Zone: 6-9.
- About Bare Root Pre-Orders
ATTENTION: If your order contains both bare root and potted plants, your order will ship AFTER the bare root trees are harvested. Additional shipping fees may apply if you notify us that you would like to receive your potted trees sooner. Please note this only applies to combination (bare root & potted) tree orders. If your order only contains potted trees it will ship within the 7-10 business day window. If your order only contains bare root trees, it will ship in the order it was received, after the tree harvest. Thank you!
• Thank you for pre ordering! Please use code BR2018 at checkout to receive a limited time offer of 10% off your bare root order. Code is only valid on bare root pecan pre orders.
• Pecan bare root pre orders will be accepted until harvest date of bare root trees (to be determined, but generally end of December/early January) or until maximum orders have been filled.
• Orders will ship approximately 2-3 weeks after harvest date UNLESS otherwise noted in your order. We do not hold orders unless requested by you the buyer.
• Payment in full is required to secure quantity and variety for your order. Payment will be processed immediately upon completing checkout.
• Pre Orders are shipped in the order that they were received after harvest date (to be determined, but generally end of December/early January).
• If, in the event the quantity or variety you pre ordered is not available you will be notified and will have the opportunity to substitute a different variety or cancel your order before shipping.
Trees arrived with absolutely no problems....moist, well packaged and ready to plant. This is the 3rd order from them so it should say it all.
arrived quick, look great
I have 7 acre field in front of my home that I no longer use for farming. I pondered what to do with the field and finally decided that I would give my children and grandchildren a gift that they will enjoy for years to come and that was a field full of pecan trees and one day bushels of tasty pecans.
I came across an add where Plant Me Green was offering an orchard starter kit which I ordered. My trees (Elliot and Pawnee) arrived as promised for my zone and have been in ground since February of last year and are doing great. I have not regretted my choice on bit. The trees arrive in excellent condition save one which they promptly replaced. The only problem I have is that I need 4 more so here I am after more bare root trees. Two more each of the Elliot and Pawnees please!
Package received in good order, well packaged, exceeded my expectations.
The tree lost all its leaves I at arrival you told me to water it and keep inside where is. Sun light
Then you told m
The tree arrived safely you told me to water and keep inside the where there is Sunshine
Few days later the leaves were getting dry you asked me if the soil in the pot was moist , it was I added more water
You asked me keep outside the home in light sun light I told you when I scathed the stem it is green
So what next you suggest I do