Pecan Trees (Bare Root) - Elliot (Type 2)
Best Planted in USDA Hardiness Zone: 6-9.
This product is sold out
Plant Quick Guide
Year to Bear:
- About Bare Root Pre-Orders
Most Plant Me Green trees can be shipped and planted any time of year, unless the variety is specified as only seasonal delivery (such as bare root trees). Our shipping schedule is Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. This is to ensure our trees do not stay in a box longer than necessary and arrive to you as healthy as possible. If a package needs to arrive prior to a specific date, or at a more convenient time for you, please notate that upon placement of your order. On some occasions, severe weather and other unusual issues can delay shipping and delivery of your Plant Me Green package. Holiday shipping schedules are set by the carriers.
• Pecan bare root pre orders will be accepted until harvest date of bare root trees (to be determined, but generally end of December/early January) or until maximum orders have been filled.
• Orders will ship approximately 2-3 weeks after harvest date UNLESS otherwise noted in your order. We do not hold orders unless requested by you the buyer.
• Payment in full is required to secure quantity and variety for your order. Payment will be processed immediately upon completing checkout.
• Pre Orders are shipped in the order that they were received after harvest date (to be determined, but generally end of December/early January).
• If, in the event the quantity or variety you pre ordered is not available you will be notified and will have the opportunity to substitute a different variety or cancel your order before shipping.
Received 17 Pecan trees of three different varieties to grow on the farm. They were packed all in one box and were some what moist. It took Fedex three days to get them here? We put them to soak ASAP over night and stared planting them the next day. It took two full days to plant all the trees. Its been two months now and all the trees are doing GREAT! This is the second of many orders we will make for our farm. They are great to do business with and very happy with everything!!
Received 10 Pecan trees of two different varieties to grow in front yard. They came perfectly packed and were moist. Soaked them over night and planted the next day. 2 weeks later the buds are starting to grow and are about an inch long from the trunks. All I can say is I am ordering more shortly to finish planting in the front yard. (Make sure to water deeply every few days until they establish roots)
Trees arrived quickly and well packed and in good condition. Have ordered several times always driving over and picking up. Love the shipping of the trees now and will use it going forward.
The absolute best quality tree I’ve ever purchased. Fat healthy trunk with gobs of roots. Best selection as well.
It came dormant but alive with a root it should grow fast