Pecan Trees (Bare Root) - Amling (Type 1)
Best Planted in USDA Hardiness Zone: 5-9.
This product is sold out
Plant Quick Guide
Year to Bear:
- About Bare Root Pre-Orders
• Thank you for pre ordering! Please use code BR2018 at checkout to receive a limited time offer of 10% off your bare root order. Code is only valid on bare root pecan pre orders.
• Pecan bare root pre orders will be accepted until harvest date of bare root trees (to be determined, but generally end of December/early January) or until maximum orders have been filled.
• Orders will ship approximately 2-3 weeks after harvest date UNLESS otherwise noted in your order. We do not hold orders unless requested by you the buyer.
• Payment in full is required to secure quantity and variety for your order. Payment will be processed immediately upon completing checkout.
• Pre Orders are shipped in the order that they were received after harvest date (to be determined, but generally end of December/early January).
• If, in the event the quantity or variety you pre ordered is not available you will be notified and will have the opportunity to substitute a different variety or cancel your order before shipping.
Great service,. very nice people. They kept me informed about my order and followed up after it arrived in great condition. Very good trees.
The pecan trees had leafed out when they arrived. I placed them in soil in the garage because the weather (freezing rain and sleet) outside was not conducive for planting. In the garage, the green leaves died. However, I did plant them outside a couple of days later, soaking the roots in water beforehand, but I am worried about their survival. I mulched them and am making sure they are watered. So, fingers crossed they make it!
All went as expected and I'm very pleased. I noticed the tape on the graft. Can that be removed now? Thanks
Pecan Trees - Amling (Type 1)
Trees were exactly as described and very healthy!