Pecan Trees (Bare Root) - Forkert (Type 2)
Best Planted in USDA Hardiness Zone: 7-9.
This product is sold out
Plant Quick Guide
Year to Bear:
- About Bare Root Pre-Orders
• Thank you for pre ordering! Please use code BR2018 at checkout to receive a limited time offer of 10% off your bare root order. Code is only valid on bare root pecan pre orders.
• Pecan bare root pre orders will be accepted until harvest date of bare root trees (to be determined, but generally end of December/early January) or until maximum orders have been filled.
• Orders will ship approximately 2-3 weeks after harvest date UNLESS otherwise noted in your order. We do not hold orders unless requested by you the buyer.
• Payment in full is required to secure quantity and variety for your order. Payment will be processed immediately upon completing checkout.
• Pre Orders are shipped in the order that they were received after harvest date (to be determined, but generally end of December/early January).
• If, in the event the quantity or variety you pre ordered is not available you will be notified and will have the opportunity to substitute a different variety or cancel your order before shipping.
I was told not to plant bare root trees in the spring, they would not make it. I ordered my 16 trees from Plant Me Green and they were shipped on a Monday and I received them Friday evening about 9:00 PM. Saturday I planted the trees. A week and a half later, I had one tree broke off at the graft by hogs, 11 of the remaining 15 have budded out. I was extremely worried about planting bare root in the spring and the plants taking 5 days to reach me so I could plant them. Hopefully the last 4 trees will bud and I will have 100% success with my trees. Thank you Plant Me Green.
Shipment arrived packed well and gave me larger trees than expected. Very easy company to deal with. Trees as promised.