Pecan Trees (Bare Root) - Cape Fear (Type 1)
Best Planted in USDA Hardiness Zone: 6-9.
Plant Quick Guide
Year to Bear:
- About Bare Root Pre-Orders
Most Plant Me Green trees can be shipped and planted any time of year, unless the variety is specified as only seasonal delivery (such as bare root trees). Our shipping schedule is Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. This is to ensure our trees do not stay in a box longer than necessary and arrive to you as healthy as possible. If a package needs to arrive prior to a specific date, or at a more convenient time for you, please notate that upon placement of your order. On some occasions, severe weather and other unusual issues can delay shipping and delivery of your Plant Me Green package. Holiday shipping schedules are set by the carriers.
• Pecan bare root pre orders will be accepted until harvest date of bare root trees (to be determined, but generally end of December/early January) or until maximum orders have been filled.
• Orders will ship approximately 2-3 weeks after harvest date UNLESS otherwise noted in your order. We do not hold orders unless requested by you the buyer.
• Payment in full is required to secure quantity and variety for your order. Payment will be processed immediately upon completing checkout.
• Pre Orders are shipped in the order that they were received after harvest date (to be determined, but generally end of December/early January).
• If, in the event the quantity or variety you pre ordered is not available you will be notified and will have the opportunity to substitute a different variety or cancel your order before shipping.
Very pleased with out pecan trees. They are planted and have growth already. Will order more bare root trees from you in the future.
Loveit bought 2 more but were 2 type for poly
My pecao trees were well packed and shipped just in time for planting. Their trunks were quite sturdy looking, the roots were plentiful and healthy, the buds of the saplings looked ready to leaf.
We received our 20 trees and had extremely bad wather and flooding for 8 days. But we finally opened the trees, put them in water and over 2 days got them all planted. The soaking water had a rooting compound mixed in and the trees are doing well. Should be a few more weeks before I can say how well.
Just planted it couple weeks ago, I'll let u know next June, lets see if it's dead or alive.