Pecan Trees (Bare Root) - Oconee (Type 1)
Best Planted in USDA Hardiness Zone: 6-10.
Plant Quick Guide
Year to Bear:
- About Bare Root Pre-Orders
ATTENTION: If your order contains both bare root and potted plants, your order will ship AFTER the bare root trees are harvested. Additional shipping fees may apply if you notify us that you would like to receive your potted trees sooner. Please note this only applies to combination (bare root & potted) tree orders. If your order only contains potted trees it will ship within the 7-10 business day window. If your order only contains bare root trees, it will ship in the order it was received, after the tree harvest. Thank you!
• Pecan bare root pre orders will be accepted until harvest date of bare root trees (to be determined, but generally end of December/early January) or until maximum orders have been filled.
• Orders will ship approximately 2-3 weeks after harvest date UNLESS otherwise noted in your order. We do not hold orders unless requested by you the buyer.
• Payment in full is required to secure quantity and variety for your order. Payment will be processed immediately upon completing checkout.
• Pre Orders are shipped in the order that they were received after harvest date (to be determined, but generally end of December/early January).
• If, in the event the quantity or variety you pre ordered is not available you will be notified and will have the opportunity to substitute a different variety or cancel your order before shipping.
I ordered two bare root pecans.They came in a sturdy box and were well took care of.They were good looking trees.Pecans have long tap roots and some of that will have to be cut off.Having never ordered pecans trees before i wasn't sure what i might get but they were better than i expected.
Trees came in prompt and wrapped good. Got them in the ground the next day. Only problem was no one was shipped with the trees to help plant them.
Both trees came in timely fashion and in good shape, already planted and expecting them to establish well!