Pecan Trees - Elliot (Type 2)
Best Planted In Zone: 6-9.
- About Bare Root Pre-Orders
Summer Shipping Schedule has begun and is based on your location. Please find your State to determine the tentative day your order will ship. Plant Me Green may determine the weather, heat, and/or temperatures are too volatile and may hold your order until such a time as it is safe for your plant to travel.
Ship Days by State:
Monday: CO, IA, ID, MI, MN, MT, ND, NE, NM, NV, NY, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI, WY
Tuesday: AR, CT, DE, IL, IN, KS, MA, MD, ME, MO, NH, NJ, OH, OK, PA, RI, TX, VT, WV
Wednesday: AL, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA
• Thank you for pre ordering! Please use code BR2018 at checkout to receive a limited time offer of 10% off your bare root order. Code is only valid on bare root pecan pre orders.
• Pecan bare root pre orders will be accepted until harvest date of bare root trees (to be determined, but generally end of December/early January) or until maximum orders have been filled.
• Orders will ship approximately 2-3 weeks after harvest date UNLESS otherwise noted in your order. We do not hold orders unless requested by you the buyer.
• Payment in full is required to secure quantity and variety for your order. Payment will be processed immediately upon completing checkout.
• Pre Orders are shipped in the order that they were received after harvest date (to be determined, but generally end of December/early January).
• If, in the event the quantity or variety you pre ordered is not available you will be notified and will have the opportunity to substitute a different variety or cancel your order before shipping.
I have 7 acre field in front of my home that I no longer use for farming. I pondered what to do with the field and finally decided that I would give my children and grandchildren a gift that they will enjoy for years to come and that was a field full of pecan trees and one day bushels of tasty pecans.
I came across an add where Plant Me Green was offering an orchard starter kit which I ordered. My trees (Elliot and Pawnee) arrived as promised for my zone and have been in ground since February of last year and are doing great. I have not regretted my choice on bit. The trees arrive in excellent condition save one which they promptly replaced. The only problem I have is that I need 4 more so here I am after more bare root trees. Two more each of the Elliot and Pawnees please!
Package received in good order, well packaged, exceeded my expectations.
The tree lost all its leaves I at arrival you told me to water it and keep inside where is. Sun light
Then you told m
The tree arrived safely you told me to water and keep inside the where there is Sunshine
Few days later the leaves were getting dry you asked me if the soil in the pot was moist , it was I added more water
You asked me keep outside the home in light sun light I told you when I scathed the stem it is green
So what next you suggest I do
Our trees arrived in a very timely manner, very well packaged, and very healthy. After two weeks of being planted, they both seem to be taking off very well. Plant Me Green sent step by step instructions with the trees that go into very good detail of how to plant as well as caring for them in the beginning stages of their lives and the future. I would highly recommend Plant Me Green and will surely return for any future needs.
My 2bottlebrush trees are struggling.