Pecan Trees (Bare Root) - Elliot (Type 2)
Best Planted in USDA Hardiness Zone: 6-9.
Plant Quick Guide
Year to Bear:
- About Bare Root Pre-Orders
Most Plant Me Green trees can be shipped and planted any time of year, unless the variety is specified as only seasonal delivery (such as bare root trees). Our shipping schedule is Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. This is to ensure our trees do not stay in a box longer than necessary and arrive to you as healthy as possible. If a package needs to arrive prior to a specific date, or at a more convenient time for you, please notate that upon placement of your order. On some occasions, severe weather and other unusual issues can delay shipping and delivery of your Plant Me Green package. Holiday shipping schedules are set by the carriers.
• Pecan bare root pre orders will be accepted until harvest date of bare root trees (to be determined, but generally end of December/early January) or until maximum orders have been filled.
• Orders will ship approximately 2-3 weeks after harvest date UNLESS otherwise noted in your order. We do not hold orders unless requested by you the buyer.
• Payment in full is required to secure quantity and variety for your order. Payment will be processed immediately upon completing checkout.
• Pre Orders are shipped in the order that they were received after harvest date (to be determined, but generally end of December/early January).
• If, in the event the quantity or variety you pre ordered is not available you will be notified and will have the opportunity to substitute a different variety or cancel your order before shipping.
The absolute best quality tree I’ve ever purchased. Fat healthy trunk with gobs of roots. Best selection as well.
It came dormant but alive with a root it should grow fast
Very happy with the deal and the service
Trees arrived quickly and packaged well. I ordered same trees from another company that took much longer and were not as healthy looking. I will use again